One weekend my friend Cammy planned a girls' sleepover, which I hosted at my apartment. She brought the two girls she was mentoring: Ivy, 11, and Cali, 8. We had a blast having girl time together! Unfortunately Cammy wasn't feeling well the following day, so that's why she isn't in any of the pictures from our outing... so I decided to put together a collage of her beautiful face so that you can see what she looks like! She and her husband James will be returning to Canada soon... I'll miss them lots!
First stop: Yokohama Doll Museum. Yes, I realize that most of the following is of Star Wars figures, but we saw more than just starship troopers, I promise! I didn't know I couldn't take photos past the first floor of the museum, so I thought I'd at least show what I did take :).
Snoopy Town!
Outside of Queen's Square was a miniature petting zoo of cute, furry animals. Here are Cali and Ivy holding the bunnies and mice.
After disinfecting our hands, we got some frappuccinos at Starbucks!
...and then went outside to watch this amazing acrobat do handstands off of three chairs that were balancing on top of one another:

1 comment:
Hey Eileen, thanks so much for sowing into my daughter's life. You are a gem. We are so glad God brought you to Japan.
Post a Comment