
Last Saturday we had a special Easter event with the kids in the neighborhood. The children started out playing an Easter "memory" card game, then dyed over 100 hard-boiled eggs. They watched the Jesus Video for Children as the eggs were being hidden around the nearby park. After the movie, they went outside to go look for the eggs. They were able to find all but one, which will remain hidden until next year's Easter egg hunt!
Rachel and I had an Easter gathering with a couple of girls in the neighborhood. We a very Thanksgiving-esque meal (turkey and casserole), shared the Easter story, and decorated Easter eggs.

1 comment:
Hey Eileen!!!!
I hope things are going well! I was just thinking about ya so I figured that I would send you a little comment. Things are going great here in Atlanta. And I'm leaving for Moldova in a week, so Im really excited about that!! And one more exam until graduation, I still can't believe it. I've enjoyed reading the updates, keep up the good work!
God Bless,
-Ben
Post a Comment