
"Merry Christmas, sir. Free present."

Santa with some of the Singaporean team and Colorado team
Here are some of my experiences as an IMB Journeyman on the Impact Japan team.
This blog is to give you a glimpse of what I go through every day in Japan. Feel free to comment!
1 comment:
Hey I just picked a random photo but I wanted to comment about your entire page. It's great!!! It has such a cool and slick look to it. I like the black background. Anyways, Eileen, it's been awhile, huh!!?? I"ve been wondering about you and your experiences in Japan. Well I guess this website is a good way to keep up with ya. I will be praying for you. I miss you so much! This email does not replace an email by the way. I will write you very soon. Oh and I really like your hair! Very nice!
Miss you!!
Can I visit you in Japan?!? Ok I"m being serious...sorta...(can we do that?)
Post a Comment