Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Christmas gathering w/ the girls
The other weekend Rachel, Shoni, and I hosted a Christmas gathering for some girls in our neighborhood. We enjoyed a three-course dinner (egg-drop soup, sweet and sour chicken w/ rice, and "Brazos de Mercedes," a Filipino dessert), shared the Christmas story (Shoni and Rachel acted it out as I narrated), sang Christmas carols, and played games. It was a lot of fun! Pictured below is all of us at my apartment (and by the way, all the red you see in the Christmas decorations were made from baseball uniforms that were going to be thrown away!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey kiddo. If i didn't know any better, I'd think you were anywhere but Japan. Everything is in english.... rather dubious if you ask me.
I'd wish you a merry christmas but the PC police is cracking down on these things, so I say "happy kawanzaa".
By the way, your buddy on the far right (rachel, i think) reminds me of someone I knew a while ago.
Post a Comment