Thursday, June 29, 2006

Corn on the what?

So here are the few photos that I have of Indonesia (sorry, I didn't see much other than the hotel!). Clockwise, L-R: 1.) Vegetable for policemen? 2.) Mirota, the store where we bought crafts and souvenirs, 3.) A cute little kid riding on a motorcycle with his mom (who is wearing a scary-looking mask) 4.) There was a Japanese fast food restaurant! Although we didn't eat there, it reminded Katie and me of home (Japan), so we took a picture next to it with our very Japanesy pose ^_^.

Here are a couple of shots of the sunrise I saw on the flight from Surabaya to Taipei. Isn't it gorgeous?? God really knows how to paint the sky beautifully!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Indonesia!! I love the corn on the cop picture! I never noticed that at the hotel!
Love, KATIE!!