
Here are the only four Journeymen in the country: Me, Rachel, Katie, and Elizabeth (our number will increase soon, though!). I had a blast hanging out with these girls!

J-girls posing in front of a waterfall. At first I was wondering why the lady kept tilting all our cameras to take a picture of us. Now I see why. I like it, though...it adds character =).
It snowed! Yay!! --->
<--- "What up! Yeah, we cool"This is Christina "Piscina." Christina is a super cool chick who was an MK in Honduras. She was
part of the awesome mission team from Milan, TN who came to Amagi to help out with all the kids. We had fun speaking in Spanish with each other!
On the last night, we had a roaring bonfire and s'mores to go along with it. Here you can see someone roasting marshmallows.

2 comments:
Fun pics! It was really great getting to know you and hanging out this past week. BTW apparently they're are spaces left on the CCC ski trip and I get to go. So if you are still interested ask Becky or let me know. It is a little expensive but really fun!
Fun pics! It was really great getting to know you and hanging out this past week. BTW apparently not too many read your blog since i see so few comments. I will be sure to liven things up from now on. Its been 19 days since your last entry. Stop playing dice and eating tacos and update. The world needs to know the Pasqual Journey.
Last train leaves at 23:30.
Post a Comment